- Venue: Ulster Museum, Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK.
- Working language: English.
- Registration: free, but compulsory for attending the workshop.
- By foot: The museum is a leisurely 20-30 mintues walk from Befast City Center. Follow signs for Queens University or Botanic Gardens.
- Parking: Local on-street parking is available but limited.
- By rail: Botanic station is only 10 minutes walk from the museum. Botanic is located on the Bangor to Portadown rail line. Connections to the Larne and Derry lines as well as the cross-border service to Dublin can be made in Belfast Central.
- By Bus: Metro 8 Malone Road departs from Belfast city center Donegall Square East every 10 mins. Bus stop located at the side of the museum building.