Eurisy exhibition stand "Space for the digital society"
Eurisy participates in the Innovation Village during Futur en Seine 2014, a week-long festival celebrating the latest digital innovations in France and elsewhere.
The Eurisy stand “Space for the digital economy” will gather European SMEs and start-ups who developed innovative digital services and products using geospatial services (satellite images, satnav) or satcom.
Visitors will have the opportunity to discover and test various satellite applications including:
- Sensovo: "Navipal: good vibrations": A belt equipped with vibrating GPS receivers, guiding the user's movements
- Cerberus: An online gaming platform combining e-learning, crowdsourcing and serious gaming to produce operational maps based on satellite imagery
- CitéGreen : a game based on satnav that rewards environmentally-friendly behaviour, such as cycling, with points that players can convert into gifts and vouchers offered by sponsors and partners
- Cybercultus "SENSA": An eco-tourism platform dedicated to the discovery and conservation of protected natural areas using satellite images, communication and navigation
- Trimaran "GeoRacing": Integrating satellite navigation in 2D and 3D graphics for outdoor sport events broadcasting
- Imaginspace: The technological convergence of the Toulouse space applications cluster and the visualisation skills developed a “pôle images” in Angoulême, France.
In partnership with